Sunday, October 19, 2014

Books

Just returned from a trip to Missouri, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois to research the Tapscotts for my new book on the descendants of Henry son of William the Preacher. The tentative title is Henry the Traveler, The Tapscotts of the Wabash Valley. Found some interesting things that I will be blogging during the next few weeks.

The "Second Edition, Revised and Expanded" of Henry the Immigrant, The First Tapscotts of Missouri, was sent to the publishers yesterday. The printing cost is expected to be $44 per book. I am having fifty copies printed, which I hope will be finished by Christmas. About half of the hard-bound, 497-page, 8 1/2 X 11 book will be distributed to family members and libraries. The rest will be sold at cost (probably $55 to cover printing, packaging, and postage). Interested people should contact me at retapscott@comcast.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To directly contact the author, email retapscott@comcast.net