Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Henry the Immigrant , 2nd edition

Today about 188 lbs of books arrived at my front door. Fifty copies of Henry the Immigrant, The First Tapscotts of Virginia, 2nd Edition, Revised and Expanded, are hot off the press. Most of the books are going to close relatives and libraries. But there will be a few remaining. The 497-page, hard bound book cost $48 to print. With packaging the 3 lb 12 oz book will run $4.61 for media mail postage and about $1.50 for packaging.  To cover all direct costs for printing, packaging, and distribution, I am asking $55 per book.

I will be contacting those who have already expressed interest in a book.

7 comments:

  1. Do you still have any copies available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mothers maiden name is Tapscott. I would like two copies. Please email me asap. Msbrittany1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a copy if you still have any...elisia.vanscoter@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see I am very late seeing reading about this book. Are there any left or is there any way I can obtain a copy. I descend from Thomas and Caty Carter. I have been wondering who Caty was and how Henry came by the Tapscott name. I knew there was a Tapscott somewhere in the family, but didn't know just where, I am very excited to have learned about your book. Lavone Carter Oldale lavone_oldale@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Any chance of available copies?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Contact me at retapscott@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

To directly contact the author, email retapscott@comcast.net