DONE!
It's finished, at least as far as I'm concerned. This has got to be the most interesting, but exceedingly complicated, book I have written. I'm going on to a new family history venture.
I do not plan to make paper copies. If someone else wants to do so, contact me. To get a free electronic copy just click on the link below and then press the download icon in the upper left of the screen. Leave a comment or, better yet, send me an email if you have problems.
Elizabeth's Children - Download
As the sole author and copyright holder, I am granting downloaders an OK to distribute this digital copy to anyone they wish at no charge. No exceptions.
Questions or comments or complaints or criticism? Email me. There is nothing I like more than discussing family history.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To directly contact the author, email retapscott@comcast.net